Quick lasagna dinner that can be made in your toaster oven.
Broccoli with 3-Minute Lemon Sauce Recipe
Need a new side dish? Try this fast, zesty, healthy take on broccoli…
• 6 cups raw broccoli florets, rinsed well
• 2 tbsp. lemon curd (available in jars)
• 2 tbsp. fat-free half-and-half
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Add the broccoli and ¼ cup water to a microwave vegetable steamer container and cook on HIGH until broccoli is just tender and still bright green (about 3 minutes depending on the microwave).
2. Meanwhile, add lemon curd and fat-free half-and-half to a small, nonstick saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring often, until blended and hot. Add pepper to taste. Drizzle over broccoli and serve! Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts per Serving