Serves 8 Ingredients 2 cloves garlic (minced) 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cups broccoli florets…
Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
This recipe is the definition of versatility – if the weather’s mild, use the grill outside to prepare this appetizer.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
4 cups fresh spinach, torn
1/3 crumbled feta cheese
8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, chopped
1 1-pound loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl. Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Cool and shred.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
5. Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted. Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.
Total Fat: 22.2g
Total Carbs: 34.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g