Ingredients 2 tablespoons bacon grease or olive oil 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 2 teaspoons dry…
Byron’s Dutch Oven Potatoes
This is a great recipe!
1 thick slice bacon
1 cup sour cream
5 cloves garlic; minced
2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms; sliced
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
15 medium potatoes; peeled & sliced
to taste salt and pepper
10.5oz cream of chicken soup
10.5oz cheddar cheese soup
2 medium yellow onions; sliced
1. Heat a 12″ deep Dutch oven using 18-20 briquettes bottom until oven is hot.
2. Cut bacon into 1 inch slices and place in oven and fry until brown.
3. Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir, then cover and cook until onions are translucent.
4. Add potatoes.
5. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir until all potatoes are coated.
7. Cover and cook 60 minutes using 10-12 briquettes bottom and 12-14 briquettes top heat.
8. Stir pot gently every 15 minutes.