By Glen Eagle’s own Chef John Ammerman Salsa World Championship winner 2006. Ingredients 5lb heirloom…
Grilled Chicken with Peach Salsa
4 6-ounceboneless, skinless chicken breast ,
4 large peeled peaches, halved and pitted
2 medium slices red onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded habanero pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
4. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Peach and Habanero Salsa:
5. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
6. Lightly coat peaches and onion with cooking spray.
7. Place peaches and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill peaches 2 minutes on each side.
8. Cool and chop peaches.
9. Grill onion 3 minutes on each side.
10. Cool and chop onion.
11. Combine peaches, onion, cilantro, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
12. Let stand 15 minutes.