Mashed cauliflower has a similar taste and texture to mashed potatoes for a fraction of…
Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
The Super Bowl is coming up this Sunday, and, if you’re like many Americans, you’ll probably be serving up some finger foods on game day. This year, swap your traditional buffalo wings recipe with this delicious, healthier version using cauliflower. If you can, use fresh cauliflower; however, if you only have frozen – let the cauliflower completely thaw out before roasting them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
• 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• A pinch of salt
• A pinch of pepper
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 3/4 cup hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place cauliflower on a baking sheet and spray with cooking oil, or olive oil.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the cauliflower florets.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Combine the melted butter and hot sauce into a small bowl and pour over the cauliflower florets and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
For information about nutrition services and resources in Northern Nevada, go to CarsonTahoe.com/NutritionalFacts.