Healthy, easy, tasty snack featuring kale, a leading superfood
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes Recipe
Tomatoes just got a whole lot tastier with this easy low-cal recipe…
• 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
• ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
• ¼ tsp. salt
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat gram: 6 (2g saturated, 4g monounsaturated)